Welcome to the Rocks and Ruts Off-Road Powersports Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Welcome Guest to the Rocks and Ruts Off-Road Powersports Community Forums. Be sure to register. It's quick and 100% free.

Bad addictions to RC stuff, These trucks look bad arse

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by liquid1, May 29, 2016.

1. liquid1

liquid1 Member

get one of these RC Trucks/Buggy.
    I have the Jeep Rubicon Axial SCX10 I really like a lot, Its very realistic, looking for something with more articulation 1 of these 3. Anyone have thoughts on which one might fit the bill. I really like the Losi and Bomber the Wrath is a plus it just looks bad arse.

I'm leaning toward this Losi..Its sweet for a Crawler

A full Action vid, of the real trophy and RC Yeti truck.

WOW..

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  2. bluesmanjesse

bluesmanjesse Moderator
    Staff Member

No experience with them, might be handy for running a winch line up the hill for the Teryx though, lol.

MattN03, NCMudman and liquid1 like this.
  3. NCMudman

NCMudman Member

James I got into them about 8 years ago. Mr my brother and a friend all got one and ran them like crazy. Sold it to fund my kodiak 450.. but boy I've had the urge hit me every now and then to pick it back up, my brother just got a traxxis emaxx, trying to avoid watching him with it lol

liquid1 and MattN03 like this.
  4. liquid1

liquid1 Member

Josh, the Emax is a nice Machine, I have way to many Hobbies with no money and time to use them, Whats your taughts on the Losi as a Full Blown rock crawler. it will twist almost at a 90 degrees.. I've never owned a Losi. looks solid. My 3.3 Nitro Tmax is a beast It will ride a wheelie all the way across a soccer field its a 2 speed, digs like crazy all 4..

5. NCMudman

NCMudman Member

The truck I had was a losi LST, super stout trick with gobs of power. Ran circles around my brothers and friends traxxis they had at the time. But I sure racked up the money quick one I started bashing it and wrecking it and having to fix parts lol when I sold it I had a bag full of parts to go with it .
    Never fooled with any crawlers, but they seem to be more up my alley now a days!

liquid1 likes this.