Welcome to the Rocks and Ruts Off-Road Powersports Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Welcome Guest to the Rocks and Ruts Off-Road Powersports Community Forums. Be sure to register. It's quick and 100% free.

Blue Holler Offroad Park Mammoth Cave KY

Discussion in 'Central Region Trail Reviews' started by DrMud, Oct 20, 2014.

1. DrMud

DrMud Site Supporter

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blue-Holler-off-road-park/1449374018668101

We had the chance Saturday Oct 18,2014, to get off the farm and go ride with some friends at a new atv park that just opened a few week ago.

The 1000 acre privately owned park offers streams, a large sand cave, bluffs, old log cabin. We rode six hours and did not cover all of the trails. The park is still developing more trails, large bull dozer in the parking lot.

If you are within a four hour drive I would rate this as a must go, any further, a might go. As the trail system develops then the further distance travel might be higher value. There is a possibility that they may acquire another 1000 acres. We simply had a great day on the trails.

No map available yet, if I can figure out how, I will upload my GPS tracks to this thread. I did not take a camera, but snapped a few with the phones.

The admission is $15 per person or a 10 time pass for $100. Encourage those that can to go out and support this new ride park.

2. MattN03

MattN03 Site Supporter

What, you didn't call me & Jason?? mmmm....lol

3. DrMud

DrMud Site Supporter

Matt, I was invited at a last minute and almost still did not go, building a woven wire fence across the front forty was and still is now needing completed before winter. You guys live and ride in a riders paradise, but I would still rate this place as a good family destination right now, or a night ride. We might go back in early November will post here if we go, about a six group size is nice, trails are narrow in the back, easier for all parties to get around each other, was really never a problem though, just easier when our group split up, we had over twelve atv/utv at first.

4. MattN03

MattN03 Site Supporter

Hopefully, we can get a ride in at LBL around Christmas when I'm in!