Welcome to the Rocks and Ruts Off-Road Powersports Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Welcome Guest to the Rocks and Ruts Off-Road Powersports Community Forums. Be sure to register. It's quick and 100% free.

Cancer Sucks! 2017 Benefit ride

Discussion in 'Eastern Regional Rides and Events' started by Hammer, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Hammer

Hammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Once again, the Cancer Sucks! ride will be held at Mountain Ridge near Central City, PA on May 6th. More details will be available soon. If you're anywhere near central Pennsylvania this is a great ride for a great cause.
    http://www.mountainridgeatvtrails.com/

cancer Sucks.jpg

2. Hammer

Hammer Moderator
    Staff Member

!!!!!!CANCER SUCKS RIDE T-SHIRTS ARE NOW FOR SALE!!!!!!!

THIS T-SHIRT WILL BE FOR SALE ONLY UNTIL 4/7/17 WHICH SHOULD GIVE EVERYONE ENOUGH TIME TO GET THEIR SHIRTS BEFORE THE CANCER SUCKS RIDE MAY 6, 2017! Once again this year, $2 per shirt will go to the American Cancer Society! Available sizes are Adult small-5XL and children sizes small-large. $10 for children sizes, $15 for small-large, and $17 for Xlarge-5XL. There will be a giveaway to one lucky person who purchases a shirt....more details to follow!

To place your order, go to www.eastcoastsxs.com and click on our EC SXS Store Tab. I'm posting this early for everyone to have plenty of time to order. ********IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO A BULK ORDER TO SAVE ON SHIPPING, PLEASE ORDER THROUGH ME DIRECTLY BY PRIVATE MESSAGING OR EMAIL AT bsteffey1@yahoo.com

Even if your not able to go to the ride this is a great way to support the ride and the cause! Order yours today! ;) received_10211927120161812.png received_10211927119841804.png

bluesmanjesse likes this.
  3. Hammer

Hammer Moderator
    Staff Member

If anyone decides to make this ride, my wife and I are working the registration table

received_10212060207888922.jpeg

4. Hammer

Hammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Down to around a month before this ride. If you're anywhere near central Pennsylvania, I highly recommend that you put this on your calendar!
    While you're there, the Flight 93 Memorial is only about 3 miles away