Welcome to the Rocks and Ruts Off-Road Powersports Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Welcome Guest to the Rocks and Ruts Off-Road Powersports Community Forums. Be sure to register. It's quick and 100% free.

Going Zip Lining in the morning, Not sure about this..

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by liquid1, Apr 1, 2016.

1. liquid1

liquid1 Member

My middle daughter just turned 19, I missed most of her up bringing always working so I often try and think of things to do to try and make up lost time, Its wishful thinking on my end, She lives with her mom so I see her when I can. Since the Uharrie Trail ride is cancelled Tomorrow I ask her to pick something else she would want to do since we had the day planned. Well she wanted to go Sky Diving..Not me so she said Zip lining so at last minute I set this place up. Anyone ever done this..300' up, should be fun if I don't have a heart attack.

http://www.skyvalleyziptours.com/videos/
    http://www.skyvalleyziptours.com/

MattN03 likes this.
  2. NCMudman

NCMudman Member

Give me the toughest trial out there, and I'll at least attempt it with little question... Now ziplining.... Sheesh I'd have to grow up a little more courage! Ha-ha not been used to being off the ground very much lol

But hey the important part is getting to spend the day with your daughter!! No doubt y'all should have a blast!

liquid1 likes this.
  3. liquid1

liquid1 Member

We got buckled into the back of the UTV, Never knew these tanks could run so good.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    Kenny G likes this.
  4. Kenny G

Kenny G Site Supporter

Sounds like you had a pretty darn good time with your daughter. Did she like the zip line? I'm guessing they had more trails than just that one run or not? Looked like they had those SXS loaded, how many riders did they have in them 6 or 8? Cool vids, thanks for posting up.

liquid1 likes this.
  5. liquid1

liquid1 Member

Kenny, I'm working on loading up a gob of vids, There were 11 of us total between the 2 UTV's this was just a quick ride up the Mountain to to start the 10 station Zip line tour, this place was Awesome, The 2 tour guide we had were Spectacular awesome, very safe but made the tour Interesting. Sarah the Guide in this next vid with my daughter had Balance like a Ballerina my go pro battery went dead so I didn't get the Swinging bridge she skipped across with out holding any rope.. I was holding on for dear life. We both had a blast..

6. liquid1

liquid1 Member

My daughter's first run , learning the ropes.. We had a a couple from Maryland drove down just to Zip line..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  7. liquid1

liquid1 Member

Here's a few photo's

Attached Files:

8. bluesmanjesse

bluesmanjesse Moderator
    Staff Member

James I went Zip lining in Hocking Hils years ago, it was a pretty good time.

liquid1 likes this.
  9. liquid1

liquid1 Member

Tribute vid and first video using new Corel 9Xpro Ultimate and new Laptop...I'm gonna like this setup, Special thanks to Jesse for helping me get it going... :08: I busted my arse in this vid when landing on platform from rock rappelling.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
    Kenny G and bluesmanjesse like this.