Welcome to the Rocks and Ruts Off-Road Powersports Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Welcome Guest to the Rocks and Ruts Off-Road Powersports Community Forums. Be sure to register. It's quick and 100% free.

JBS WVSXSRIDER Fall Ride SEPT30/OCT02

Discussion in 'Eastern Regional Rides and Events' started by KEETER, Aug 25, 2016.

1. KEETER

KEETER Member

OK guys just a little heads up in case anybody is interested in coming. The fall ride is open to SXS's and Atv's alike centering and leaving each morning at Ashland Resort in WV. We have a spring and fall ride each year and until recently was only open to SXS's . Each day we average 80 to over a hundred vehicles riding the Outlaw Trails only as many only ride one or the other and can't justify buying the passes plus lodging and expenses. Anyone having any questions don't hesitate to ask here or PM me if needed.

My 660, Timmi, liquid1 and 1 other person like this.
  2. My 660

My 660 Site Supporter

Keeter, as mentioned on the WVSXS Forum page, The fall dates are the same as Miss Judy and My Condo stay at Garden City Beach, there fore I will miss being there. BUT, I will be back in WV in 2 weeks. I will try to look you up and give you some money for the FOOD DRIVE Efforts of the ride. If I miss you I will send you the same on Paypal as they won't charge me to transfer money from a brother from a different mother. That is just like Family...MD

liquid1 and KEETER like this.
  3. liquid1

liquid1 Member

Keeter I was planning on making this one til something came up on my moms old house I have to take care of that weekend, would love to get in on one of thse big rides to just relax and hang out with yuns..

4. KEETER

KEETER Member

James see if you can work it out to get it done that weekend earlier and come on up and see me and Timmi and several more.

liquid1 likes this.
  5. liquid1

liquid1 Member

Keeter i will give you a buzz this week for detsils. I just had plans changed, to the weekend before. So hopefully it might work out.. I would like to get in on this ride for sure. Thanks james

NCMudman and Hammer like this.
  6. Hammer

Hammer Moderator
    Staff Member

James, you need to blow the cobwebs outta that 450!

liquid1 likes this.
  7. NCMudman

NCMudman Member

No kidding James your ride drought needs to end! Then, I'll be the one that's got the longer drought ... Not the title I like to have!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
    liquid1 likes this.
  8. Timmi

Timmi Site Supporter

James we'd love to have you but if you want to ride fast you would have to do some runs with a smaller group, maybe pick out some from the big group. We had 76 machines for Spring ride, going single file through those trails, we averaged 10-15 mph.

liquid1 likes this.
  9. liquid1

liquid1 Member

Timmi Im not sure if its going to work out. Between my moms old house needing work for possible new renters..and our daughter moving that weekend.. I'm 3 years older now so slow go has my name all over it..:57::49:..