Welcome to the Rocks and Ruts Off-Road Powersports Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Welcome Guest to the Rocks and Ruts Off-Road Powersports Community Forums. Be sure to register. It's quick and 100% free.

Rocks and Ruts Ride of the Month Contest Rules and Information

Discussion in 'Rocks and Ruts Ride of the Month Contest 2012' started by Butch450, May 19, 2012.

1. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

Rocks and Ruts.com is Proud to Present The,

"Rocks and Ruts Ride of the Month Contest"
    "Sponsored by Rage Customs"

View attachment 349

[TABLE="width: 800, align: center"]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: left"]Have an awesome image of your ATV or Side by Side coming out of that killer mud hole? Been to an amazing location and have an image of your ride in some great scenic surroundings? Are you proud of all the work you have done to your machine and want to show it off? If Yes,then enter your image in the Rocks and Ruts Ride of the Month Contest each month for a chance to win a great prize from our sponsor Rage Customs. The contest is open to all Regular Status Members, and Site Supporters who own a Utility ATV or Side by Side. Doesn't matter if it's an Arctic Cat, a Yamaha or any other make and model in between since all makes and models of Utility Vehicles are eligible.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[TR]
    [TD]
    The contest will begin the Monday closest to the 15th of every Month and entries will be open for 4 days. After the 4th day voting begins and will last for another 4 days. After the poll has closed we will announce the winner of the contest and they will have their winning image displayed on our Home Page until the next months contest and winner are announced.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[TR]
    [TD]
    So about now I guess you are wondering what the prize will be. What? having your image displayed on the home page isn't a good enough prize for you? Well lucky for you it's not good enough for us either! Thanks to our sponsor Rage Customs each monthly winner can pick 1 prize from the following three choices....
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[TR]
    [TD]
    Choice 1 = Amsteel Blue Synthetic Winch Rope Package....
    Prize will consist of 50 feet of 3/16 Amsteel Blue synthetic winch rope in blue, 6 foot black chafe guard, hook, hawse fairlead and winch saver....
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

View attachment 350

[TR]
    [TD]
    Choice 2 = RotopaX Prize Package....
    Prize will consist of 1- 2 gallon gas pack, L-bracket and pack mount....
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

View attachment 351

[TR]
    [TD="align: left"]Choice 3 = Rigid Industries Dually Prize Package.
    Prize will consit of 1 pair of Rigid Dually LED Lights with white LEDs in flood pattern....[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

View attachment 352

[TR]
    [TD]
    So get those cameras out and enter for your chance to win!​
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[TR]
    [TD]Rocks and Ruts Ride of the Month Contest Rules!

• [*=left]Only one image per entry, so pick your best one! (non entry photos of your ride are not allowed in the contest threads)
      [*=left]Previous winning members are ineligible to re-participate in the contest.
      [*=left]Any manufacture Utility ATV or Side by Side is eligible for entry into the contest as long as you currently own it.
      [*=left]All images must have the rider acting in a responsible manner. (Helmets are not required, but please refrain from entering irresponsible images or images of illegal activity, ie riding on railroad beds or holding a beer in one hand!)
      [*=left]Entries are Self Nomination Only.
      [*=left]Entries will begin on the first Monday closest to the 15th of each month.
      [*=left]Entrant registrations will last for 4 days.
      [*=left]Voting will last for 4 days.
      [*=left]Rocks and Ruts staff members or affiliates are not permitted to participate.
      [*=left]Entrants and Voters must have "Regular Member" status (10 or more posts) or be "Site Supporters" to be eligible.
      [*=left]No Videos or Links to Videos are allowed in the contest threads.
      [*=left]If Multiple Members "Co-Own" 1 Vehicle, (Families or Friends) Then only 1 of the "Co-Owners" are eligible to participate in each contest.
      [*=left]The Posting of "Any Additional Photos of, Videos of, or Links to Videos and Photos of Your Vehicle " (other than signature links and pics) Will be Deleted and May Result in Disqualification from This, and any Future Contests on Rocks and Ruts.com!
      [*=left]Rocks and Ruts.com reserves the right to terminate the contest at any time.
      [*=left]Rocks and Ruts.com reserves the right to disqualify a member for any reason.
      [*=left]Prize will Ship Free to Winners in the Continental US Only! For Winners Outside the Continental US a shipping Quote will be provided from the contest sponsor.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[TR]
    [TD]The 1st Contest will begin Monday May 21st @ 9pm EST[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Attached Files:

2. Rage Customs

Rage Customs Preferred Vendor

Rocks and Ruts Ride of the Month Information

Let's get it rollin'!!!

3. Jfer

Jfer Site Supporter

Now that's the way to kick off a contest. Thank you Rage, great prize package.

4. bluesmanjesse

bluesmanjesse Moderator
    Staff Member

Indeed helluva kickoff!!!! Now where do I enter? ;)

5. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

Entry thread will be posted Monday Night!

Ron Thanks for sponsoring the contest and also for all you do for the members and the site!

6. Rage Customs

Its a pleasure Butch. You have done a lot for my business and have helped us grow. It's the least I can do.

7. HardcoreSlot

HardcoreSlot Site Supporter

yay! Thanks Ron, that outta get some good pics comin! cant wait to see em!

8. Grizzly700camo

Grizzly700camo Site Supporter

WooHoo!! Can't wait for this contest to start. Butch, thanks for the contest. Ron, thanks for sponsoring this contest with those awsome prizes!!!

9. KEETER

KEETER Member

Thats what I'm talking about! Nice to have great sponsors and website to show off the carnage and get something out of it too. Thanks guys!

10. blackbirdxp1k

blackbirdxp1k Site Supporter

sounds sweet butch, I got couple pics without helmet that I might be actually able to use now. Can't wait for it to start :)

11. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

I still remember back on GR when Grizz 4x4 first joined he posted a pic without a helmet. I took it and photo shopped a gigantic pink helmet with flowers on it and was going to post it as a joke lol. Since he was new back then I didn't know how he would take it so I thought better of it. I am sure now he would be fine with it though :p I am also sorry for this page blowing out wide like it is. It was fine last night after a few replies but this morning when I went to view the new replies it was all blown out. I was messing around trying to fix it before but short of me starting a new thread with the original post and closing it, I can't narrow down the cause of it. Or am I the only one that is seeing this problem:confused:

12. Rage Customs

no i saw it as well.it was only that forum though