Welcome to the Rocks and Ruts Off-Road Powersports Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Welcome Guest to the Rocks and Ruts Off-Road Powersports Community Forums. Be sure to register. It's quick and 100% free.

Rocks and Ruts ROTM Contest 2015 Rules and Info

Discussion in 'Rocks and Ruts Ride of the Month Contest 2015' started by Butch450, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

Rocks and Ruts.com is Proud to Present The 2015,

Rocks and Ruts Ride of the Month Contest
    Sponsored by Rocks and Ruts.com

Have an awesome image of your ATV or SxS coming out of that killer mud hole? Been to an amazing location and have an image of your ride in some great scenic surroundings? Are you proud of all the work you have done to your machine and want to show it off? If Yes,then enter your image in the Rocks and Ruts Ride of the Month Contest each month for a chance to win a great prize. The contest is open to all Current Registered Members who own a Utility ATV or Side by Side including Staff Members. Doesn't matter if it's an Arctic Cat, a Yamaha or any other make and model in between since all makes and models of Utility Vehicles are eligible.
    The contest will begin the Sunday closest to the 15th of every Month and entries will be open for 7 days. After the 7th day voting begins and will last for another 7 days. After the poll has closed we will announce the winner of the contest and they will have their winning image displayed on our Home Page until the next months contest and winner are announced.

For 2015 the ROTM Contest and Voting is open to all Current Registered Members ...Current Registered Members = Member must be registered prior to that months contest entry thread date to be eligible to enter or vote! If you register after the contest has begun your entry or vote will be deleted. All Staff Members are also eligible to enter!
    So about now I guess you are wondering what the prize will be. What? having your image displayed on the home page isn't a good enough prize for you? lol. The winner of each ROTM contest beginning with the April ROTM contest will receive a custom printed Rocks and Ruts 10" x 14" Flag and a pair of Rocks and Ruts decals ( 1 each of our 8" and 4" decals in your choice of clear vinyl or vinyl with black background ).

RNR-ROTM-Prize-Pack.jpg rnr flag and clear decals.jpg

So get those cameras out and enter for your chance to win!

Rocks and Ruts Ride of the Month Contest Rules!

• Only one image per entry, so pick your best one! (non entry photos of your ride are not allowed in the contest threads)
    • Previous winning members of the current year are ineligible to re-participate in the contest. All 2014 winners are eligible to participate.
    • Any manufacture Utility ATV or Side by Side is eligible for entry into the contest as long as you currently own it.
    • All images must have the rider acting in a responsible manner. (Helmets are not required, but please refrain from entering irresponsible images or images of illegal activity, ie riding on railroad beds or holding a beer in one hand!)
    • Entries are Self Nomination Only.
    • Entries will begin on the first Sunday closest to the 15th of each month.
    • Entrant registrations will last for 7 days.
    • Voting will last for 7 days.
    • Rocks and Ruts staff members are eligible to participate.
    • Entrants and Voters must be Current Registered Members as of the date the contest entries begin!
    • No Videos or Links to Videos are allowed in the contest threads.
    • If Multiple Members Co-Own 1 Vehicle, (Families or Friends) Then only 1 of the Co-Owners are eligible to participate in each contest.
    • The ROTM Contest is for Members Only! Any images entered that a member or their vehicle are not in will be disqualified.
    • The Posting of Any Additional Photos of, Videos of, or Links to Videos and Photos of Your Vehicle (other than signature links and pics) in the contest threads Will be Deleted and May Result in Disqualification from This, and any Future Contests on Rocks and Ruts.com!
    • Rocks and Ruts.com reserves the right to terminate the contest at any time.
    • Rocks and Ruts.com reserves the right to disqualify a member for any reason.
    • Prize will Ship Free to Winners in the Continental US Only! For Winners Outside the Continental US a shipping Quote will be provided from me.
    The 1st Contest will begin Sunday January 18th @ 9pm EST​

2. NCMudman

NCMudman Member

Cool so a different prize every month?! That's gonna bring a new level to it!!! Awesome butch can't wait for another awesome year in photos!!

3. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

Josh not sure if it will be different every month. Just not locking it in to any single item or set dollar amount.

4. Hammer

Hammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Can't wait to see the entries you guys have this year!

5. Kenny G

Kenny G Site Supporter

It sure was fun looking and voting on the cool pictures and videos of all the great bikes in 2014. Lookout, 2015.

6. NCMudman

NCMudman Member

Its gonna be tough to top this past years photos..... But I think we all can do it!!

7. scarecrow

scarecrow Member

thank you for the work put into this. my camera is ready!

8. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

Wow I am such an idiot sometimes lol. I thought I set this to start up on the 18th and realized it was actually listed as the 11th. Sorry for the screw up. The January contest will post this Sunday.

9. Kenny G

Kenny G Site Supporter

Great, I'm riding this weekend maybe I can get a few :862438:

10. bluesmanjesse

bluesmanjesse Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm looking forward to some more awesome pictures, maybe I can sneak my Teryx into the background of another one! :67:

11. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

Rules appended to allow Staff Member eligibility and to list new winner prize pack beginning with the April ROTM Contest! Prize = 1 custom printed RnR flag and a pair of RnR vinyl decals (1 each - 8" x 3" and 4" x 3" decal).

NCMudman and MattN03 like this.