Welcome to the Rocks and Ruts Off-Road Powersports Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Welcome Guest to the Rocks and Ruts Off-Road Powersports Community Forums. Be sure to register. It's quick and 100% free.

Stolen 4x4 grizz 700

Discussion in 'Members Rigs' started by KEETER, Jul 20, 2014.

1. KEETER

KEETER Member

:devil1:Well the hits didn't stop coming, some low llife douchbags were brave or stupid enough to go into our barn and steal my 07 700 Yamaha Grizzly 4x4. Ther are so many little one off mods that if any part of it is ever seen it will be reconized by several friends and members of my family so bums beware RUGER P95 is looking for you.
    Reward offered for info leading to this 4 wheeler being found or people that stole it.

Many of my friends on here have seen this Grizz in WV and CAW when I used to ride it all the time but now I mainly use it to work or Hunt and Fish with. Like I mentioned it has several features like the wench solenoid in the compartment under the seat which has a com cover over it. The wire basket with gun rack, yellow high liifter springs and Ricochet skids, Tigertail with reese hitch, ROX 3.5 ext w/ High bend bars w/ODI grips, Rigid Duallies and red halo on headlites,KNfilter with Fender Extensions, HMF SWAMP SERIES ss PIPE W/ Ext, Custom Cover on shifter and brake covers, Rubber hood scoop on airfilter cover ,SS 312 wheels with 26" Dirt Commander tires and the list goes on that I can't think of everything else.
    ANYWAYS GUYS KEEP ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THESE ITEMS IF SEEN GIVE ME A HOLLAR, IT WILL BE GREATLY APPREICATED. THANKS KEITH NIFONG WINSTON SALEM, NC 336 407-1805.
    http://s953.photobucket.com/user/keeter53/slideshow/Grizzly Mods

[​IMG]

Photobucket - Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing.
    Get free image hosting, easy photo sharing, and photo editing. Upload...
    PHOTOBUCKET.COM

2. liquid1

liquid1 Member

Keith..I hate to hear this, Where was your Grizzly was it at your home or out at the SC camp or in WV, I will for sure keep a look out as I work all over the place.. This sucks, Its the same Grizzly I put seat time on in WV right. Man I hate a Thief , A friend had his Kawi stolen who lives in Raleigh nc while his son was looking for wheelers on Craigs list he seen it for sale at the Honda,Kawi dealer in Shelby nc nearly 4 hours away, he called the sheriff and went and got it . Someone had traded it in. Keep an eye out at dealers and Craigs list..

3. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

That sucks Keeter. Will keep an eye out on CL for ya.

4. Kenny G

Kenny G Site Supporter

Big balls, little brain to walk on to a man's place and steal his chit. Hope you catch the low-lifes and get the Grizz back in one piece. Maybe you can hang their balls off the catch line.

5. RTxmr800

RTxmr800 Member

Sorry to hear that brother! I hope they get your wheeler back and the low life POS SOB's go to jail!

6. Timmi

Timmi Site Supporter

7. KEETER

KEETER Member

James no it was in the barn up at the top of the road where you come down to my place where I keep all my hunting stuff and lawnmowers and the 3 Kubota tractors of my brothers. My son in law is there all day long and I was there fri morning working on the lawnmowers when this happened. They also got the se wheels I had taken off and my generator for the hunting camper. Still trying to figure out if they got anything else as They left a zero turn lawnmower that was sitting beside it.

8. liquid1

liquid1 Member

Keeter, Damn thats Brazen and stupid.. I remember seeing all that. This is just crazy. I keep having College students Banging on my door wanting me to buy Carpet cleaning supplies. I had to get snippy Saturday with a looked like 22 year old kid thug, He was way to Interested in wanting to get in my house. I almost showed him the Barrel of a 357 King Cobra. Its getting worse the jails are full and the Law is to busy protecting Government officials around here it seems. I will have my eyes Peeled out for your Wheeler or parts.. I will also call a few friends that are on the Inet more than me to keep a look out and holler at you if anything pops up. What kind of Generator is it, I have a few shops I deal with truout the state, I'll call them to be on look out. I imagine it will wind up in a pawn shop. They probably work in packs like Varmits scope, pickup and go, The Trash people is who got my friends Kawi. The detective assigned to his case told him they were going away for a long time. Good luck.. Keep me posted.

9. DLB

DLB Site Supporter

I know you have to be absolutely furious. Really hope you get it all back. I'll keep an eye on CL around here and will post on the Elk River Facebook page also.

10. NCMudman

NCMudman Member

Dang Keeter I hate to hear this!!!! I'll keep an eye out around my area as well!!

11. KEETER

KEETER Member

James I think the name was Generrac 5500 watt w/ surge to 8500. the old basic red plastic tank on top with silver and black painted frame and face plates. I also had to mix epoxy and put around elbow coming out of fuel tank for a leak we had last deer season so that is easy catch.

12. Gyrene

Gyrene Site Supporter

I was hoping you would have found your stuff and the scumbag by now........

I'll keep my eye out for it on CL and around CAW for it too............

Good luck, I hope you find everything including the thieves, I also hope you find your stuff in great condition and find the thieves all broken up and taking their last breath, at least that's how you'll tell the story :wink:

13. bluesmanjesse

bluesmanjesse Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm on craigslist all the time, I'll keep an eye out. The cops are nearly useless in these situations. Any hope of finding it will be if a freind spots it. Luckily you've got a ton a friends and you're really connected in the ATV scene. It's a shame that these dirtbags prey on hard working good people. If I see any part of it up this way I'll shoot first and ask questions later ;)

14. liquid1

liquid1 Member

Ok keeter gonna make calls in morning.