Welcome to the Rocks and Ruts Off-Road Powersports Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Welcome Guest to the Rocks and Ruts Off-Road Powersports Community Forums. Be sure to register. It's quick and 100% free.

The QuadraGear "Bazooka" Rear Rack Bag

Discussion in 'Member Submitted Reviews' started by Gunny, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Gunny

Gunny Site Supporter

Good To Go ! ... It's a great box and you can get a Foam insert kit to cut & hold things from bouncing around ... but I just put some old T-shirts on the bottom & filled the bad boy up with ....... STUFF !! Worked great for me !!

2. Gunny

Gunny Site Supporter

Latest Bag Update

After the first washing & having some mositure get inside the bag, I thouhgt, "Crap, if the bikes in the back of the truck during a rain storm, everythings going to get soaked !!" .......... Yes, the bag comes with a built-in Rain Fly ... BUT .... I'm afriad it might get blown off. So what to do ??

I ran down to my local surplus store & bought some woodland camo cordura. Got some straps & some stretchy stuff I had lying around & went over to my sister-inlaws .... and sweet talked her into sewing me up a travel / Dust / Semi-Rain, cover for the Bazooka Bag.

Turned out dang nice I think. I have two tie-downs in the front, one on each side & two in the back for when I'm travling down the highway with the bike in the back of the truck. The elastic cord in the bottom will keep it on when I'm riding .... and it'll keep the Bazooka Bag looking pretty darn new too.

Here's some photo's ....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This might even work for winter riding ... we'll see come snow time !!

3. Grizzly77

Grizzly77 Site Supporter

4. Gunny

Gunny Site Supporter

I sprayed the bag with some Camp Dry, but I'm lik'in the stuff you gave the link too. Might have to get a can or three !! THANKS 77 Guy !!