Welcome to the Rocks and Ruts Off-Road Powersports Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Welcome Guest to the Rocks and Ruts Off-Road Powersports Community Forums. Be sure to register. It's quick and 100% free.

TricLED Angel Eyes

Discussion in 'Member Submitted Reviews' started by Gaderider13, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Gaderider13

Gaderider13 Member

This is a very common modification among the Can Am riders, with the new models using round headlights. It transforms the front end when turned on, gives it a very aggressive look. These kits are the highest quality around, being completely sealed/waterproof LED rings.

Install was relatively easy, needed to drill 4 small holes next to the headlights, to run the wires through. Instructions were a little hard to understand, but once i read over it a few times and after getting a second opinion, it went smoothly. They include a decent rocker switch which is blue led illuminated when turned on. This switch isnt waterproof though, thinking of switching it out. The lights are very bright for what they are. They are by no means a replacement for headlights, but if youre doing under 5mph you could see where youre going at night. Overall, i think this was one of the best mods for ascetics, gives the machine a different look. Heres a few pictures.

[​IMG]
    1378342_10201726940967777_991793999_n by nickwierzbicki, on Flickr
    [​IMG]
    531969_10201680907816977_567212517_n by nickwierzbicki, on Flickr
    [​IMG]
    Untitled by nickwierzbicki, on Flickr

2. bluesmanjesse

bluesmanjesse Moderator
    Staff Member

Pretty cool, the Teryx has round headlights, I wonder if they would work on it?