Welcome to the Rocks and Ruts Off-Road Powersports Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Welcome Guest to the Rocks and Ruts Off-Road Powersports Community Forums. Be sure to register. It's quick and 100% free.

Vote for the Rocks and Ruts ROTY Sponsored by Rage Customs!

Discussion in 'Rocks and Ruts ROTY Contest 2012' started by Butch450, Dec 15, 2012.

?

Vote for the Rocks and Ruts ROTY!

1. Gyrene

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. mast75

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. AKgrizz550

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Grizz450

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. crazyelece

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. NCMudman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Canadian Kodiak

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Mrnagasaki

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. srgrizzly700

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. GrizzlyRider

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. cubbee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Gunny

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

I am going to update the homepage winners image in a bit and it will stay up till late in January. As for next year, not sure what we can put together but hope to have a contest up and running again in late January. I want to thank everyone again for participating all year because without all your great entries I probably would not have put the time and work into running the contest. I enjoy doing these contests, putting together the images for the homepage and calendar, but without the interest of the membership it isn't worth doing.

2. GrizzlyRider

GrizzlyRider Member

How about for next year you do a MMIAY contest ( most miles in a year ) , I'd be interested in that one :57:

3. cubbee

cubbee Site Supporter

Oops! I am late! Congratulations to the winners and everyone else who entered. Some awesome pictures for sure! While I am at, Merry Christmas to all of you out there and Butch and Rage Customs and anyone else that I might have missed! Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday season!

4. Gyrene

Gyrene Site Supporter

Nice job on the home page Butch, I really appreciate you adding some pics with my best riding buddy Bo!!!!!!! :395826:

I just came in from riding behind the house with my son, our neighbor and of course; Bo, and he had a blast..... I had a heck of a time keeping him out of the lake and the creeks because I just gave him a bath day before yesterday and wife wont let him in all muddy. :s_laugh:

Thanks again!!!!!!

Terry

5. blackbirdxp1k

blackbirdxp1k Site Supporter

Congrats to the three winners!! Great pics everyone. Thanks to butch, and rage for putting on great contest.